Thursday 12 September 2013

Once Upon a School Night.

Thursday 12th of September.

Once upon a time there was an ordinary teenager. She would type a couple a words, for she wanted to be heard. She tried to rhyme but she sounded like she was 9. Her friends were being MIA, and she texted and tweeted a hey. But her timeline boring and her friends were ignoring, as her friends were working.

Okay, enough with the poetry, I seriously can’t rhyme. This is my second last week of Term 3 and I seriously cannot wait until the holidays! Ah, holidays and breaks, something we all love. The hanging, shopping, mucking around with friends. The two weeks of bliss and having the fridge to yourself, your phone and social networking notifying you all day. The spamming and stalking over celebrities on twitter. The only book you read is Facebook, or a gossip magazine. The watching of any drama or comedy (Me, I love Gossip Girl, Awkward, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries and the list continues!). Holidays are #perfect, the only thing that can ruin them is slow INTERNET, or being grounded, or “holiday homework.” 

I remember in my last holidays I felt free and relaxed, though it was the middle of winter there was no need of snuggle with a good book and hot chocolate instead I was lying on a couch finishing Season 5 of Gossip Girl. For those who haven’t watch the series, seriously, get your butt onto a couch and start watching, and be engulfed into the world and drama of the “Upper East Side.” It’s a daring way to spend your holidays, in my opinion. Nothing as interesting happens where I live, it’s all b-o-r-i-n-g. Wow, just imagine if we did live in the “Upper East Side”, think of the life...the designer clothes, the booze, the limos, the V.I.P parties, and the scandals. (casually dreaming of that life).

But I need to stop day dreaming and snap back into the real world as I have a French and History Assignment, and a Biology test tomorrow! AAHHHH someone save me!



Kind Regards,

Me. xox
                                                                         ¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
                                                                       (¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment