Monday 16 September 2013

Famous.

A six letter word that has everyone dreaming and wishing about...well not everyone, since there are people actually living the life that others desires.

The first thing that pops into my head when I hear this word is the V.I.P parties, the designer clothes, the limos, the houses, the swimming pools and the list continues with all the luxurious stuff. I guess, like every other job, being famous has a downside. The downside that many of us don’t really consider when we dream to be a celebrity. Think of all the media following you, the people judging you on the way you talk, dressed, who you hung out and your body image. The pressure you receive from the public and the media. We only see what the media want us to see of a celebrity, whether it’s their good or bad side. 

However, if you have the passion of becoming famous, don’t stop believing. Because sometimes dreams become a reality if you work for it. I was going to write a list of how to become famous, but since I have no famous links or friends, unless you count a follow form Ariana Grande, Ariel Winter and a couple of verified accounts, I don’t think that really counts. Not only that, there are so many types of famous; singer, actor, dance, Youtube, Wattpad, Tumblr...and the list continues. I guess if your dream is to be famous, expand on your passion, look out for opportunities and accept the support of others. You need to be unique and make sure you know that there will be competition in your field.

For others like me who have no practically talents but think that being famous one day will be cool – keep dreaming because dreaming won’t do any harm :) Maybe one day you might do something that will make others smile and you will be known for that. 

The reason I wrote this blog is because my friend and I were talking about the life of being Youtube famous together, don’t bother looking me up cause I aint got a channel...yet :P. Hopefully, I will one day, I want to be able people to laugh, smile and make a change.

"We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort." - Jesse Owens

Kind Regards,

Me. xox

                                                                    ¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
                                                                (¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥


Thanks again to Miranda for editing :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment